Candles

Lighting scented candles is an autumn treat for most, however, some of these products can be poisonous for our pets. Candles that are made from paraffin wax, use a lead wick or release synthetic oil and fragrances, can be toxic. For example, fragrances and/or oil can aggravate existing respiratory illnesses like asthma in your pets due to harmful toxins, such as naphthalene or phthalates. Additionally, pets can be susceptible to burns from lit candles and hot wax. As a precaution, use candles that are soy, coconut, or vegetable-based wax with an unbleached 100% cotton wick, and keep them safely away from your pet’s reach. Bougee Girl Candles contain none of the harmful chemicals listed in this article! 

0

Your Cart

Verified by MonsterInsights